- 1 Cup Pimento-Stuffed Green Olives1 Cup
- ¼ Cup Kalamata Olives, Pitted¼ Cup
- 1 Cup Giardiniera (Italian Pickled Vegetables)1 Cup
- ¼ Cup Pepperoncini or Banana Peppers, Sliced¼ Cup
- ⅓ Cup Capers⅓ Cup
- 1 Bulb Large Garlic Clove, Minced1 Bulb
- 1 Whole Lemon, Juiced1 Whole
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil¼ Cup
- 1 Pound Kretschmar Colby Jack Cheese, Sliced1 Pound
- 1 Pound Kretschmar Genoa Salami, Thinly Sliced1 Pound
- 1 Pound Kretschmar Herb & Garlic Chicken Breast, Thinly Sliced1 Pound
- ½ Pound Kretschmar Pepperoni, Thinly Sliced½ Pound
- 4 Large Rolls Crusty Ciabatta or Panini, 6-8 Inches Long4 Large Rolls
- for Garnish Toothpicks for Garnish
- for Garnish Olives for Garnish
COMBINE olive spread ingredients in a food processor.
PULSE until combined but still in chunks.
CUT rolls in half.
SPREAD both roll halves generously with the olive spread.
LAYER the meat and cheese on the bottom halves, distributing mixture among the sandwiches.
CLOSE sandwiches and wrap each tightly in plastic wrap.
PLACE sandwiches on baking sheet and top with a heavy cast iron skillet.
CHILL pressed sandwiches in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
UNWRAP sandwiches and use a sharp knife to cut each into triangles.
GARNISH each triangle with a toothpick and olive (optional) and serve!